SECTION 8: LIMIT SETTLE
ADD LIMIT SETTLE TICKET
Limit settles can be added to open positions by clicking on the “Add” button, under the column Limit Settle in the open positions panel.
Figure 102 - Open Positions Panel
After clicking the add button, an “Add Limit Settle Ticket” box will appear, users now need to choose:
AMEND LIMIT SETTLE TICKET
The Limit Settle Order can be modified by clicking the “Amend” button in the Limit Settle panel.
Figure 106 -LimitSettle Panel
Users can change the input parameters of the specified order, such as Daily/GTF/GTC, lot size and OCO/Limit Price/Stop Price by:
1.Clicking the “Amend” button next to the outstanding position that needs to be amended. This will bring up an Amend Limit Settle Ticket.
Figure 107 - Amend Limit Settle Ticket
- Amend the limit order type among Daily, GTF and GTC by checking the corresponding radio box.
- Amend the limit settle size (Lot Size).
- Choose the limit order type OCO/Limit Price/Stop Price and enter a valid price into the fields. (Or users can use the “Set As” button to quickly enter a valid price)
- Click the “Submit” button to continue.
Figure 108 -ConfirmTheAmendments
6. Click the “OK” button to confirm the amendments.
7. Click the “Close” button to dismiss the reply box.
CANCEL LIMIT SETTLE TICKET
Also from the limit settle panel, users can cancel limit settle orders.
Figure 110 - Limit Settle Panel
To cancel a limit settle order, users need to: